Rotary vibrating screen machine is used to separate different sizes of dry powder and granules and liquid materials.
Used widely in Foods, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Foods, Minerals, Mining, Construction, Transportation, Energy, Animal Feeds, Grains, Metals, Pulp and Wood Products, Fertilizers, Abrasives industries.
2. Working principle:
Rotary vibrating screen machine uses upright motor as vibrating source. Eccentric hammers are equipped on the top and bottom of the motor. The eccentric hammers change rotation into horizontal, vertical and inclined movement, and then pass the movement to the surface of the sieve. So as to make three dimension powers more obviously and successfully and the scale of processed materials enlarged.
Adjusting the phase angle on the top and bottom to change the motion orbit of the materials on the sieve surface.
(1) Can separate dry and wet and liquid materials within 500 mesh like dry, wet, refined, coarse, heavy and light, liquid and pasty materials.
(2) Designed Diameter of the sieve is ф600mm—ф2500mm and moves at a circular motion.
(3) Can be installed four layers/decks of screen mesh at most.
(4) The vibrating motor can vibrate steady and make great vibration strength.
(5) The flexible mesh frames are easy to stretch and replace in a very short time (3-5 minutes), so that efficiency can be raised greatly.
(6) With multi-layer, stable structure, strong vibrating force, high efficiency, low noise, low pollution, hardly maintenance and safe operation.
(7) Fully sealed. No jam for the screen nesh. No dust flying or liquid leakage during working.
(8) Discharge impurities and coarse materials automatically and can work continuously.
(9) Made of stainless steel 304 or 316L to meet different requirements.
4. Applied materials:
(1) Food industry: Flour, starch, rice flour, suagr, salt, monosodium glutamate, milk powder, green tea powder, food additives, condiments, yeast, yeast liquor, seriflux, protein liquid, soy milk, fruit juice, vinegar, soy sauce, etc.
(2) Pharmaceutical industry: aspirin, boric acid, Epsom salts, sodium bicarbonate, tablet de-dusting, and granulations, Chinese medicine granules and powder and liquid, pharmaceutical intermediates, Chinese Herbal Medicine, plant extracts, biological agents, etc.
(3) Chemical industry: resin, pigment, industrial medicine, cosmetic, coatings, Chinese medicine power, polyvinyl chloride, polyethylene, polypropylene and other plastic pellets, melamine, phonetics, cellulose acetate, polystyrene, sodium carbonate, calcium carbide, copper sulfate, detergents, adipic acid, iron oxide, caustic soda flake, di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, sodium sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium alginate, borax, calcium carbonate, silicon carbide, monosodium glutamate, alum, calcium chloride, and sodium cyanide, etc.
(4) Minerals and metallurgy industry - metal powders (iron powder, aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, bronze, nickel, alloy powder, electrolytic copper powder, refractory material, steel shot, alumina, magnesium, etc.), barites, silica, bauxite, cement, brick clay, coke, fluorspar, limestone, mica, perlite, talc, antimony, dolomite, feldspar, diatomaceous earth, rock salt, and nepheline syenite, etc.
(5) Fertilizer industry: granulated mixes; potash; phosphate rock; urea; and ammonium nitrate, sulfates, and phosphates, etc.
(6) Paper inudstry: paper pulp, paper liquid, waste liquid, black and white liquor, white clay mud, coating materials, waste water recycling, etc.
(7) Environment protection industry: garbage, trash, excrement and urine, waste oil, waste water, waste water processing, etc.
(8) Abrasive industry: carborundum, aluminum oxide, and blasting silica, etc.