Higao Tech manufacture high quality high speed centrifugal spray dryer for liquid drying and granulation in china. Used to spray liquid materials inside the drying chamber to make dry powder or dry granules.
1. Introduction and Application:
High speed centrifugal spray dryer is widely applied in liquid technique shaping and drying industry.
Suitable for producing powder, granules or blocked solid products from emulsion, suspension, solution, paste liquid and so on.
When the distribution of granule size, final moisture content, stacking density, and shape of granule of finished product must conform to accurate standard, centrifugal spray dryer is an ideal process.
Particularly for liquid spray and drying shows excellent advantages in drying polymer and resin, dyestuff and pigment, ceramic, glass, pesticide and fertilizer, carbohydrate, dairy products, detergent and surfactant, organic and inorganic compound etc.
2. Working Principle:
After being filtrated and heated, the hot air enters the air distributor uniformly on the top of the drying room. The hot air is in spiral form.
Liquid material will be sprayed into extremely fine liquid beads like fog through the spraying nozzle on top of the drying tower.
After contacting the heated air, in very short time, the moisture vaporizes rapidly; the liquid material is fully dried into final products.
The final products will be discharged continuously from the bottom of the cyclone separator. And the waste gas will be discharged from blower.
(1) Quick drying speed, the surface area of liquid material after atomizing is increased greatly. In the flow of hot air, 95~98% moisture in liquid material can be evaporated at the very moment. The time of drying is only in several seconds. Especially fit for drying heat sensitive materials.
(2) Final product has good uniformity, fluidity, flowability, solubility, high purity, and good quality.
(3) Easy to control and operate.
(4) Liquid material with moisture of 0～60% (special material may reach 90%) can be dried to powder or granule only once.
(5) No need to crush or separate the final products after drying. So it reduces productive procedure and raises the purity of final products.
(6) The particle size, stacking density and moisture content of final product can be adjusted within certain scope through exchanging operation condition.